With No-Code, anyone can build their idea. But starting to build a product people want and launching is still challenging, and there are many traps on the way. That's why I created this actionable workbook to help you with 6 clear and actionable steps to go from idea to first product made with No-Code.
What others are saying ⭐
Tobi: " It's so refreshing to read something that cuts straight to the chase and provides actionable insights without any fancy jargon. The workbook is so easy to follow and understand, which made it a breeze to work through. I also discovered new websites which always gets me excited :D "
Alexsiale: " Great work! This is a great resource for first time and even experienced launchers. "
No-Code World: " I have already read the whole version and I have to tell you that I love it. I think it's great and above all it brings a lot of value. "
Farhan: " This is awesome! "
Are you struggling with the following? 🥊
- I don't have a good idea
- I'm not sure if people are waiting for my product
- I don't know where to start
- I have been building for months but never launched something
- I don't know who my target user is
- I'm overwhelmed by all the No-Code tools
- I don't know how to find my first users
- I need some pressure and accountability
If yes, keep reading 👇
What's inside? 🎇
A no fluff workbook with 6 steps and actionable exercises.
- Finding an idea that solves a real problem
- Validation your idea
- Picking the right No-Code tool
- Building fast and minimal
- Get your first users
Bonus: Build to Sell tips + Product Hunt launch tips + Free Makers Tools
Thanks to it 🙏
- You will have clear steps to follow
- You will stop lurking and start launching
- You will not waste months on the wrong idea
- You will get out of analysis paralysis
Who am I? 🤓
- I'm Katt from Belgium
- For years, I dreamed of building my own products, but I never had the coding skills
- In 2021, I discovered No-Code and everything changed
- Now I'm running (and sold 2) multiple tiny products made with No-Code and helping beginners get started with No-Code at 100 Days of No Code.
Why did I create this? 🏔️
- With my newsletter, I receive a lot of questions from people that want to get started with No-Code.
- Although everyone can build in No-Code, it is still a huge challenge to go from idea to product.
- There are many traps and distractions on the way (and I encountered them myself too, years ago)
- I also wanted to create an alternative for time-consuming or expensive No-Code courses.
- With this workbook, you have a clear path to follow that fits into your work/life schedule
What do I get?
You receive a Notion doc that you can copy to your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can create one for free.
Is there a refund policy?
Yes. If you didn't find any value, let me know, and I will refund you within the first 30 days. The only thing I ask is to provide some feedback, so I can learn from it and improve.
Any other questions?
Happy to connect on Twitter , answer any other questions or just chat.